- Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- Personal information: information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Non-personal information: information that does not personally identify you, such as browser type, IP address, and device type.
- Data storage and retention: The personal data we collect is stored securely on our servers and will be retained for a period of time that’s necessary for our legitimate business purposes, compliance with law, or as needed to provide you with the products or services you requested.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
2. Use of Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for the following purposes:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SansPaper’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SansPaper about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights or property of SansPaper, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
4. User Consent and Cookies
We use a consent string to encode information about user consent for the collection and usage of personal data for online advertising purposes. This consent string contributes to our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The details of user consent are stored in a cookie that’s set on your device when you accept our data privacy practices
5. Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Site.
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information you have provided. You cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
9. Contact Information
Our principal address for inquiries is:
Level 2, 23 Foster Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Customers can contact us by:
by using the ‘Contact Us’ section and following the prompts at: www.sanspaper.com
by mail using the address provided above
Copyright 2023 Sans Paper Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.